Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General Support

Post a message here if you are having trouble with a particular feature of your Amulet voice remote, or if you have a suggestion for features to include in a future software release.
  • Page:

TOPIC: couple questions

couple questions 6 years 11 months ago #123

• Rojoyinc
  • Fresh Boarder
How can I get "unknown" music item to display as a blank or ? cd cover. (in the scrolling display of cd's?) It seems to pick "one cover" and throws it on all unknowns.
(was Gary Moore, now I see Garth Brooks repeatedly... I have a lot of unknowns = (

Also how do I keep .jpgs/album art and other .jpgs in the music path out of my photos/slideshows?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:couple questions 6 years 11 months ago #127

• eddy
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Currently, Amulet assumes that your music is sorted so that each album of tracks has its own folder and folder.jpg cover. If you have a lot of tracks in the same folder, they'll all share whatever folder.jpg cover art is present in that folder. It sounds like this might be happening in your case?

The "unknown" music items are likely ones that don't have valid MP3 tags. Amulet uses the AlbumArtist tag, if available, to identify who performs a particular track; if that's not defined, then it uses the Artist tag.

Eddy
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds