Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General Support

Post a message here if you are having trouble with a particular feature of your Amulet voice remote, or if you have a suggestion for features to include in a future software release.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tilting Feature

Tilting Feature 7 years 1 day ago #133

• Ophir
I love the idea of your remote, but I have a few questions before I purchase it. I'm physically disabled and unable to use a standard remote control, or even hold one, so the amulet looks amazing to me. However, I'm a little worried about the "tilting" requirement to start the microphone since I would not be able to do this.

Can I just mount the remote pointing up so that it is always listening to me, or would this not work, or perhaps always pick up false commands from the TV sound? Is there any other solution, or workaround, for the tilting feature for me?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tilting Feature 7 years 1 day ago #134

• conor
  • Administrator
Yes, you can mount it to always stay on. There are a couple of drawbacks. As you mention, depending on how loud the TV sound is, it could interfere. Secondly the battery life would be reduced with the microphone on all the time. But you can have the USB power connected all the time. We have had a couple of queries in this area, maybe you could send us an email? See the contact page.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds