Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Order Status

Order Status 3 years 10 months ago #1403

• Dean
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, just seeking an update on my order 00001670.

I received an email after ordering online, stating my order is confirmed, but am kinda confused as to what is supposed to happen now?
ie. Do I get another email when it ships?

Reading this forum makes kinda frightening reading, as ordering this product certainly seems a lengthy process for most customers.
Errr, do they like make them as they receive an order or something?, or does PayPal takes ages to pay or whatever.

Would be nice to be kept in the loop, with like regular emails with something like 'on back order' or whatever, but not hearing anything at all is getting rather boring.

I made a pre purchase technical enquiry, and got absolutely no reply, so went ahead and ordered product, but now reading these forums is giving me anxiety.

Thanks in advance....

..Dean..
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Order Status 3 years 10 months ago #1404

• Wastwood
  • Fresh Boarder
Actually im on the same Boat...

my order number is 00001671

o response, not even an email or anything, usually how long does it take to receive the remote, or to at least ship it?!

Order Status 3 years 10 months ago #1405

• Dean
  • Fresh Boarder
Seemingly customers are receiving their products, albeit more slowly than they would like.
I am a reasonable person, so if a company informs me that there is a delay, and gives me an ETA, then at least you know.

However, taking people's money, and then not even answering people's inquiries via the 'Contact Us' link on the website, is just pathetic.
Airing things like orders on a company forum just seems totally wrong, and a really bad look.

I am a Vox Commando user, and Amulet Remote is highly recommended, but seemingly trying to obtain one is a job for the Impossible Missions Force. (I suspect even Jim Phelps himself would fail at this mission)

..Dean..

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1406

• Dean
  • Fresh Boarder
My Amulet Remote arrived in the post today,
:P

I ordered 2 of them, so bit surprised to receive only one, but guess the other is on the way hopefully.
It would appear that they do not contact you again when product is dispatched, and it just turns up eventually.

So, am somewhat more happy now than I was.
Now to check this new toy out! Heh heh heh.

..Dean..

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1407

• Wastwood
  • Fresh Boarder
well i hope mine is in the way too...

i ordered a day after you, so i hope to get mine tis week...

but not even an email to let you know it shipped, that´s pretty bad service.

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1410

• eddy
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 2
Dean wrote:
My Amulet Remote arrived in the post today,
I ordered 2 of them, so bit surprised to receive only one, but guess the other is on the way hopefully.
It would appear that they do not contact you again when product is dispatched, and it just turns up eventually.

I'm glad your Amulet finally arrived safely. As discussed elsewhere, we encountered some serious shipping issues during the Christmas period which culminated in us moving to a new shipping provider. (Yours was actually the first New Zealand shipment with the new provider.)

We had one other user that ordered two units but only received one, so there are obviously still some glitches to be ironed out. I will email you directly to discuss the best and quickest way to resolve this.

Waston wrote:
well i hope mine is in the way too...
i ordered a day after you, so i hope to get mine tis week...
but not even an email to let you know it shipped, that´s pretty bad service.
I agree; while most of the shipping problems were caused by issues initially beyond our control, we did a spectacularly bad job of keeping customers informed about the progress of their orders. I can only apologise to both you and Dead - this is something we intend to get better at in the future.

I believe your order has now been delivered to your address in Florida, so hopefully you will be receiving it soon, if you don't already have it.

Eddy
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by eddy.

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1411

• Dean
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Eddy, thanks for the reply and explanation.
Yes, it was me on the Vox Commando forum, and yes I did order two remotes, and received only one.

However, I did not receive an email from you, so not sure if you have my email address correct, or if my ISP's spam folder is over zealous, tho I do get forum posting alert emails from your site just fine.

..Dean..

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1412

• Wastwood
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi eddy, glad to hear from you, i still havent received my controller, you have a tracking no.?

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1413

• Wastwood
  • Fresh Boarder
still no response about this, and i still havent received my remote.

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1414

• eddy
  • Administrator
still no response about this, and i still havent received my remote.
I've been chatting with Wastwood in email since the above, and we've figured out what happened. There was a mixup with tracking numbers, and Wastwood's order ended up assigned the tracking number from another customer's order, which made it appear (to our system) as if it had been delivered.

Entirely our fault; we're getting a new unit shipped immediately.

Sorry for the mess up!

Eddy

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1419

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hallo Eddy,

Can you find out if my order has been already sent to me.. I am waiting almost 3 weeks! my Order No. is 1676.

Thanks in advance

Mike

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1421

• eddy
  • Administrator
Can you find out if my order has been already sent to me.. I am waiting almost 3 weeks! my Order No. is 1676.
Hi Mike,

We had about four international orders which were due for dispatch early last week; I believe yours was one of them. I will see if I can find some tracking information.

Thanks,

Eddy

Order Status *Update* 3 years 9 months ago #1423

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
eddy wrote:
Hi Mike,

We had about four international orders which were due for dispatch early last week; I believe yours was one of them. I will see if I can find some tracking information.

Thanks,

Eddy

Hi Eddy, thanks for the reply.

Did you already find some tracking information for me?

grtz

Mike

Order Status *Update* 3 years 8 months ago #1424

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
?

Order Status *Update* 3 years 8 months ago #1425

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi eddy

How long should I wait for your reply?

Order Status *Update* 3 years 8 months ago #1426

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
I still havent received my remote yet! Can someone tell me pls how long takes .. i'm confused about it!

Order Status 3 years 8 months ago #1427

• joeyd2424
  • Fresh Boarder
I ordered my remote 20 days ago. I have not received anything nor will a single person reply back to me with information pertaining as to why. No emails.. No tracking number. I put the money on to my pay pal account and within seconds they took the money and blasted out an email saying confirmed and payed for. Will I ever receive my remote??? Who knows.. Almost a month has passed by and nothing. I have zero respect for this business what so ever. I highly intended to buy three more so I could have one for each room but there is NO chance of that now. Id rather build one myself then have to deal with this kind of garbage again.. Someone better figure this out.. I payed for my product and do expect to receive it this year. You charge almost 20 dollars for shipping which is absolutely arrogant of you considering the amount of time it takes to receive it. Your business is in the direction of absolute failure considering your horrible shipping times and non existent customer service. I am being very very VERY courteous when I say that im giving you another week to get it here. If i do not receive it within that time you better be giving me a full refund bc ill be sending it right back when it finally arrives. I am not happy.. AT ALL! You could have had loyal customer but you truly ruined that. Get my product here.

Order Status 3 years 8 months ago #1428

• Dean
  • Fresh Boarder
I ordered 2 of their remotes a long time before you, however I did receive one, and it took about 20 Days, and they don't send out dispatch or tracking information, it just turns up.

The 2nd remote I ordered is still missing in action, but I have had reply to my emails from Amulet, along with an explanation.

What they told me, is that they used a company in the US to handle all their product, but have dumped them, (for obvious reasons) and have moved their entire stock back to Ireland, where they will dispatch their own product from now on.

They told be about a week ago, that their shipment was temporarily halted by US customs and safety, over the large quantity of lithium batteries that are included with the remotes. They had pre-arranged the necessary paperwork in advance, but non the less, the shipment has been pulled aside, awaiting a safety inspection, to determine whether the shipment can travel by air.
Well, that's what they told me anyway.

I empathize with you completely, and I am still waiting for my 2nd remote also, so am in similar situation to you.

I can not really sing their praises as far as speedy service is concerned, but I did get one of my remotes, and it did take a while, and for me the wait was worth it, as the voice capabilities of the Amulet remote are 'very nice' indeed.

So, all I can tell you, is that people are receiving their product, although obviously not in the timeframe the average customer is used to, nor with the communication of companies like Amazon. ( who just about flood you with comms)

Their normal dispatch to customer seems to be about 20 days , but with their stock transfer woes, I'm guessing more now.

I am not affiliated with this company, just a customer like you, so don't shoot the messenger dude.
Having gone thru exactly the same no contact scenario myself, I thought you might appreciate the contact.

Order Status 3 years 7 months ago #1429

• joeyd2424
  • Fresh Boarder
I do appreciate your response, but it is absolutely unacceptable that its going on almost 30 days and have yet to receive a response back from them explaining the reasons for such a delay. The fact that I have not received my order should encourage them to at least just say hey sorry here is why. But nothing.. I hate this company. I by no means make a great deal of money so to spend a hundred bucks just to be dicked around by them is stupid. I truly will never have anything to do with this terrible business ever again. I wish them nothing but failure. Im truly annoyed. Its nearing the end of march and I ordered it in feb. Screw them. I do hope you get your second one.. Im certain you had the same hostile feelings I have currently, you just managed them a little better lol but from what I read and keep learning about this place, it seems they do this to everyone and have no respect for their customers at all so giving them respect will never happen. At this point id much rather just have my money back. I can live without the device. All the best to you though my man.. Let me know if you get your second one.

Order Status 3 years 7 months ago #1430

• gmaxwel
  • Fresh Boarder
pm'd eddy on the voxcommando forum March 18th 2014. writing this:

Hi folks,

As you may have gathered, we have still not fully resolved our shipping issues, unfortunately.

Our main stock of Amulet remotes was collected from Idaho on 20th February, and should have been in Ireland by 27th February. Unfortunately, they got stalled in Los Angeles due to the large number of Lithium Polymer batteries contained in the shipment.

We had done our research, and had taken pains to make sure the battery manufacturer's guidelines for air transit had been followed to the letter. However, the airline was still unhappy. The shipment was stalled until last Thursday (13th March), while our shipping company organised a safety inspector to come and certify the shipment as safe for international transit. Having provided the extra paperwork needed, we've been told it takes several additional days to process the shipment, since it's in a long queue of other shipments that are being similarly delayed.

Yesterday was a holiday here in Ireland, but I am hoping to hear today or tomorrow that our shipment is on the move, hopefully due for arrival in Dublin before the end of the week.

How can it take more than a month to ship something by air? It sounds crazy and messed up. At this point, shipping by sea looks like it would have been both faster and cheaper. Needless to say, we're as frustrated as you.

All I can do (again!) is apologise for the delay, and re-iterate that anyone who is fed up waiting is of course entitled to a full refund on demand.

I'll post more news as I have it.

Thanks,

Eddy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.256 seconds