- Amulet Devices may set and access Amulet Devices cookies on your computer.
- Amulet Devices may allow other companies that show advertisements onsome of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Amulet Devices' cookies.
Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- You can edit your Amulet Devices account information, including your marketing preferences, at any time.
- New categories of marketing communications may be added to the marketing preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
- We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating tothe Amulet Devices service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the Amulet Devices Newsletter, that are considered part of your Amulet Devices account, without offering you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving them.
- You can delete your Amulet Devices account by visiting your account and activating and confirming the Account Deletion link. Some information, however, might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to your personal information to those employees who webelieve reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or perform their jobs.
- We have put physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place to protect your personal information. These safeguards comply with relevant federal regulations.
Amulet Devices may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Amulet Devices account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
This policy covers how Amulet Devices treats personal information that Amulet Devices collects and receives, including information related to your use of Amulet Devices products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Information Collection and Use
- Amulet Devices collects personal information when you register Amulet products and when you use Web store services while visiting our Web site.Amulet Devices may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register, we ask for information such as your name, company,email address, street address, zip code, phone, fax and interests. After you register with Amulet Devices and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Amulet Devices collects information about your transactions with us, including information about your use of Web store products and services that we offer.
- Amulet Devices automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Amulet Devices cookie information and the page or pages you requested.
- Amulet Devices uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you and conduct research.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Amulet Devices does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We may provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Amulet Devices under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Amulet Devices communicate with you about offers from Amulet Devices and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.